How to Buy the Reports
Buy the reports from The Youth Research Store.
What is the Mobile Youth Report?
The 2013 Mobile Youth Report is a collection of 29 individual, smaller reports.
Download the Preview PDFs
- Report: Do mobile handset brands need to focus on the youth market?
- Report: Generation Tablet
- Report: How can Challenger Brands Beat Samsung and Apple?
- Report: How can Operators win the Youth Market?
- Report: How can Samsung beat Apple?
- Report: Metrics and Youth Marketing
- Report: Mobile Messaging
- Report: Mobile Video
- Report: Operators, Youth and Music Services
- Report: Peer to Peer Customer Service and Loyalty
- Report: Prepaid Market Overview
- Report: Price and Handset Purchase Decisions
- Report: Price and Youth Loyalty
- Report: Smartphones and Ethnic Youth
- Report: Smartphones and Teen Social Lives
- Report: Smartphones and the Female Customer
- Report: Social Media for Mobile Brands
- Report: Social Media, Advertising and Influence
- Report: Teens and Instagram
- Report: The 15 Brands That Will Define Mobile in 2013
- Report: The mobileYouth Economy
- Report: Who are Fans and how can brands identify their Fans?
- Report: Why should mobile brands focus on customer service?
- Report: Winning the Hearts and Minds of Young Customers
- Report: Word of Mouth and Subscriber Acquisition
- Report: Youth and Mobile Payments
- Report: Youth and Mobile Shopping
- Report: Youth and Retail for Mobile Brands
- Report: Youth MVNOs and sub brands
- Report: Youth, CoCreation and Innovation
- The Mobile Youth Report – Complete Collection
“This report brought out by Mobile Youth has had some amazing findings.”
- Paul O’Neil (CEO of Boost Mobile)
“This is fantastic thank you very much. I will just use this as a white paper as is – brilliant.”
- Michelle Bladen (Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy, Samsung UK)
“Professional…methodical…valuable and inspiring”
- Daniele Sena Roma (Nokia do Brasil)
“”mobileYouth has been very helpful in the development of Vodafone’s approach to delivery of content in a responsible manner”
- Caroline Dewing, Corporate Communications Mgr Vodafone
“A thoroughly informative and enjoyable read. I was particularly impressed with the deconstruction of perceptions of youth and fashion”
- Daniel Bevis, Knowledge & Intranet Administrator, Leo Burnett