Current Account Manager Requirements:
- Regional account manager for North America
- Regional account manager for Central North Europe based in one of the following countries: Germany / Czech Republic / Austria / Sweden / Belgium / Denmark / Netherlands / Switzerland / Finland
- Regional account manager for South East Europe based in one of the following countries: Turkey / Hungary / Romania / Croatia / Ukraine / Serbia / Russia
- There is also an internship available with mobileYouth founder Graham Brown for recent graduates who want to build their career base in this field.
What does an account manager do?
- Interact with clients face to face and on phone
- Manage local relationships
- Shape localization of research agenda
- Build their brand and presence in local markets through conferences, media, writing
- Direct local research strategy
- Build their own account team long term
Why work with mobileYouth?
Since 2001, mobileYouth has grown. We’re now actively servicing clients in 65 markets.
There are always opportunities for new talent to join our team.
- Profitable since 2001
- An opportunity to work with clients like Nike, Facebook and Red Bull
- Global team offering global opportunities
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on experience with clients, direct access mentoring with company founders
- Company culture that encourages team to build brand through writing, public speaking etc
What we look for in our prospective team members:
- Entrepreneurial experience (working in startup situations, running own business etc)
- Passion for the human sciences (economics, sociology, social psychology, ethnography, anthropology, human behavior, consumer behavior, psychology) as well as business
- People with a passion for culture, travel and learning
- Individuals who have already begun the journey in building their personal brand (blogs, twitter, video, social media etc)
How to Apply
Send an intro message explaining your situation to:
- mobileYouth partner Graham Brown through Linkedin
- 80% of time – Conduct research, prepare weekly briefings, create annual reports
- 15% of time – Online and social media marketing of our research products
- 5% of time – Client interaction responding to research queries
- Strong research background. Secondary research experience required. Primary research experience a plus
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research work
- Background in social sciences esp. Anthropology, Sociology or Psychology
- Creative and analytical mind to put together data sets and derive compelling insights
- Good knowledge of social media marketing tools – Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, YouTube, and blogging
- Excellent Keynote skills. Design skills would be a plus
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Does not fit into the traditional bureaucratic office environment
- Can work well in a team as well as in an independent role
- Willingness to adjust and adapt as you find your place in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Desire to learn from experienced mentors and build a personal brand
How to Apply
Send a Keynote or PDF presentation to email@example.com addressing the following:
- Basic info: Name, contact, education background, work experience, social media presence
- Research projects you have worked on in previous and existing jobs
- Why would you like to research mobile and youth cultures?
- What is your expected compensation amount in local currency?