How to Delete Your TikTok Account
If you’re sure that you want to delete your TikTok account for good, then check out this quick, easy guide.
At our site, you’ll only find unbiased reviews. However, we do earn profit from our affiliate links.
If you are looking to delete your TikTok account for whatever reason, then it couldn’t be simpler. Follow this guide’s easy step by step instructions and delete your account with no fuss.
How to Delete Your TikTok Account Step by Step Instructions
- Grab your mobile device and tap the TikTok app. Log in if you aren’t already.
- Hit the “Settings” button found in the top right-hand corner.
- Press on the “Manage My Account” tab.
- Tap on “Thinking about removing your account?” at the bottom.
- Tap on “Send Code” link, than add that code in “Verification Code” section.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Next, again tap on “Continue” button.
- Tap on “Delete Account”.
Things to Remember When Deleting Your TikTok Account
Think carefully before deleting your TikTok account because you will not be able to go back once it is done. After deleting your account, it cannot be recovered and will be deleted permanently.
After Your Account Has Been Deleted
- You will no longer be able to log in to your TikTok account.
- There will be no access to videos you have previously posted from this account.
- Any purchased items will not be able to be accessed and you will not be able to receive a refund for any of these.
- Shared information, including chat messages, might still be accessible to other users.
Follow the simple steps above to delete your account on TikTok. But be warned, it will be deleted forever. So if you’re not 100% sure that you want it to be gone, don’t delete it yet. If you’re certain though, then go right ahead and follow the guide above.