At our site, you’ll only find unbiased reviews. However, we do earn profit from our affiliate links.
Resetting your Hisense TV doesn’thave to be difficult. This short guide will talk you through the few simple steps you will need to take in order to restore your Hisense TV to its original factory settings.
After resetting your Hisense TV, all personal information, any custom settings and all installed apps will be deleted permanently. This is the simplest way to restore all default software configurationon your Hisense TV.
7 Steps to Restore Your Hisense TV’s Factory Configuration and Erase Personal Data
- Start by turning on your Hisense TV by pressing the power button on your remote control.
- Locate the “settings” button on the remote to access the TV’s settings.
- From here, use the up and down arrows on your remote to navigate through the menu.
- Scroll all the way up to the top and select “About TV”.
- Next, press the “OK” button on your remote.
- After this, select the “restore to factory default” and hit the “OK” button on your remote controller.
- Lastly, select reset/yes/OK and press the “OK” button once more to confirm and begin the hard reset.
That is all there is to it. Follow those instructions and you will be able to reset your Hisense TV back to its original settings with no fuss. If you have any trouble during the process, just go back to the start and go from there.
Remember that all personal information and changes you have previously made on your Hisense TV will be permanently erased, so think carefully before performing the hard reset.