At our site, you’ll only find unbiased reviews. However, we do earn profit from our affiliate links.
If your Samsung galaxy S7’s data stopped working out of the blue and you can no longer access the web on your device then these steps will help you get it working again. A failure to connect to internet via mobile cellular data on the Galaxy S7 can be remedied rather easily.
Read the following instructions to help solve this issue
1. Firstly, power down your cell phone completely. Make sure it is not plugged into anything or charging. Wait about 15-30 seconds before powering it back on.
2. When your phone is back on, check to see if you have a connection to the internet.
3. If not, head into your phone’s Settings menu. Then navigate over to “Data usage” which should be the fifth option down on the list.
4. Make sure that “mobile data” is activated. This is signified by a green check mark. If it is unchecked, be sure to tap the empty box.
5. To be extra safe, navigate back to the Settings main menu. Click on “More networks,” then “Mobile networks,” then finally “Access point names.” Make sure that your access point network (APN) settings are correct and up to date. You can double check these settings by reading up on them here.
6. If none of this worked you can also try to fiddle with your LTE options. Head back into Settings, then Mobile Networks, then Network mode. Now select “WCDMA/GSM (4G)”.
If you tried each of these steps and none of them worked then we highly recommend you contact your network provider and have them manually reset your data connection and help you test your connection from there. Best of luck.